As a business owner, you have several roles to fill. Whether you’re planning for the future of the business or managing employee welfare, the demands of your role can make it feel like you’re pulled in multiple directions. Getting financially organised, both at work and at home, can often fall to the bottom of the to-do list.
Many of the business owners we work with are in their 50s and 60s; they are therefore thinking about their own retirement and the future of their business. Others may not see themselves leaving the job they love for some years to come. Either way, they want to know whether they’re taking the right steps to secure the future they’ve worked so hard for.
Sure, life as a business owner can be complex. We should know; we own a business too. Not only that, but Darren, our Chartered Financial Planner, has more than 26 years’ experience in working with people like you; he is genuinely interested and invested in how your business works, and how well it’s working for you.
We will help you:
- Organise your personal finances, as well as those of your business
- Establish your plans for the future of your business, whether you intend to find a successor or sell, and ensure the transition is as smooth as possible
- Withdraw money from your business as tax-efficiently as possible
- Protect your business and family from unforeseen events
- Establish your hopes and dreams for retirement, then ensure your finances can support your aspirations