Planning for retirement
Whether retirement is five or twenty-five years away, the thought of giving up work entirely one day can be as simultaneously daunting as it is exciting. There’s plenty you want to see, do and achieve. Nevertheless, your ability to cross the retirement finish line may feel like it hangs on one important question: “Will I be able to live the way I want to live?”.
As a working professional, you’ve probably built up a certain level of wealth over the years. Its exact value, and what sort of lifestyle it will provide, is probably an unknown. Life doesn’t slow down when you leave the world of work. You want to be sure you can enjoy that freedom to the full.
Darren, our Chartered Financial Planner, has more than 26 years’ experience in working with people who are planning to retire. His passion for people, combined with his financial planning expertise, means he can help you align your money with your aspirations.
We will help you:
- Establish your hopes and dreams for retirement, whether that’s to travel the world or simply enjoy the freedom of life beyond work
- Calculate how much income you will need in retirement in order to achieve your goals
- Understand the value of your pensions, savings and investments, and what this means for your future
- Improve your financial arrangements to ensure your capital is working as hard as it can for you
- Achieve the confidence to cross the retirement finish line, safe in the knowledge that you will be able to live the life you want and achieve the things you’ve always wanted to